I am currently doing the Love God Greatly study on Joshua. This morning’s scripture was from Joshua 13:1-8 and Isaiah 66:3-4 and lead me to these thoughts …
- Our choices matter to Him
- We put ourselves and our relationship with Him in great jeopardy when we choose our own ways over His
- The same is true when we attempt to align His will with ours or come up with a combination of the two instead of fully aligning our will with His
- When He calls He wants us to answer
- When He speaks He wants us to listen
My child pay attention to what I say, listen carefully to My words. Don’t lose sight of them for they bring life to those who find them … Proverbs 4:20-22
In this world we will face situations everyday where we must choose our way or His. The question is how do we consistently make the right choice?
As children of God and joint-heirs with Christ we must be careful and intentional with our choices. We must strive to faithfully make God – His Word and Spirit – our guide and priority over what we see and feel and desire.
His will, His pleasure, His ways … should be our utmost criteria.
plural noun: criteria – a principle or standard by which something may be judged or decided.
From the InsideOut 💕