- The Great Commissionby MaryEllenIt’s important to note that Jesus had been the teacher up to this point, and to remember that His teaching involved mentoring, training, explaining, and modeling matters of faith.
- Love and Honorby MaryEllenWe talk so much about loving others that the ‘lesson’ can sometimes become old or stale and easy to brush off.
- It’s A Giftby MaryEllen“Everyone — from our sister to a stranger — is deserving of compassion.”
- The Impact of God’s Peopleby MaryEllenGod’s people are important to His process of calling others to Himself.
- Prioritizingby MaryEllenLife isn’t about us. It is about God and loving others more than anything or anyone else. It is about obedience that flows from “TRUE” and unadulterated love for God and others.
View all comments