Be sure to check back here tomorrow for our weekly video discussion.
- How does perfect love drive out fear? (see Monday, 1 John 4:12-19)
- Why are obedience and love so closely related when it comes to walking with God? (Tuesday, 1 John 4:20-5:4)
- How do we know if we are praying according to God’s will? Does He hear us if we do not pray according to His will? (Thursday, 1 John 5:13-21; for reasons God doesn’t “hear us” check out https://www.gotquestions.org/does-God-hear-my-prayers.html)
- How does God want us to approach Him when we pray? (Thursday, 1 John 5:13-21, see also Heb. 4:15-16)
- Does it bring God joy when we are walking in the truth and obeying His commands? How is this different than earning our salvation by works?
To encourage others please be sure to read and/or share your answers in the reply bar at the bottom of the page.
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17