- What does it mean to walk in the light? What does it mean to walk in darkness?
- Why is it important for us to walk in the light as followers of Jesus?
- Why is confessing sin important? What does confessing our sin do in our hearts and in our lives?
- Why is it significant for us that we now have Jesus as our advocate when we sin? How does belief in Jesus change our relationship with God?
- Why does John warn against having the world? How can you guard yourself against loving the world?
To encourage others please be sure to post/share your answers or comments in the reply bar at the bottom of the page.
Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17